Sunday, August 12, 2007
I burned my hand earlier. The story behind it is complicated, yet not at all interesting. My brother, who used to live with me before he got married, decided that proper cleaning of a George Foreman Grill involved scraping large portions of the teflon off. That leads us to today, where I find the chicken that I am grilling stuck to the grill. Using a knife and fork that I had set aside for the prying of chicken from grills, I managed to pry the top part up, with a few shreds of charred meat clinging to it. As I wrestled with the chicken stuck to the bottom part, I pushed the grill against the wall and knocked the top part down on top of my hand, burning me. It hurts, but not a lot.