Friday, March 20, 2009

Vampires


My wife and I have been slowly watching the entire series of the X-Files. As I have watched, I have noticed that quite a few episodes deal with people who are genetic freak of one kind or another who must prey on some part of living humans to survive. Basically these are vampires, albeit vampires who eat livers, fat, or cancer cells to live. This makes me wonder about the many varieties of vampire that could exist. Would a vampire that eats toenails be as scary? What about one who eats hair or simply ingests saliva through kissing? A vampire who eats cartilage? Is it the fact that they drink blood what makes regular vampires so scary? Or is it that they kill you ar can turn you in to one of them. I'm curious. What's your favorite vampire?






2 comments:

Lobbie said...

What about emotional vampires that suck your emotions out to feed their own hunger? Oh wait, we have those. They're called (insert joke here.)

The Former 786 said...

You're just trying to bait me into ANOTHER debate about how the vampires in twilight aren't real vampires.

Well I won't do it!

.

.

.

.

.

See here: http://theformer786.blogspot.com/2008/08/breaking-silence.html

And here:

http://theformer786.blogspot.com/2008/11/twilight-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.html